Email Us : email@example.com
Post us your ECU
If you're not confident with computers, you can always send us your ECU in the post so that we can remap it. This option is available for all Bosch EDC15 (2.0 and 2.2), Siemens SID801 (2.0 90), EDC16 (1.4, 1.6 HDI) and Siemens SID803 (2.0 16V 136BHP)..
To use this service all you need to do is:
1. Remove the ECU from your vehicle. Make sure the engine is off, and for safety disconnect the battery. Remove the backing tray as this increases postage costs at both ends.
2. Tell us which remap you're after and any other options such as DPF or EGR removal. Include a note in the parcel. Important: Include a return address label ready to be attached to your parcel, also include a note with your name and the remap you require.
3. Wrap the ECU in bubble wrap ensuring the plastic plug connectors can't get damaged. The ECU is fairly tough, so there's no need to over do it. Remember, remove the metal tray with two 10mm nuts.
4. Post the ECU using parcel2go.com or Royal mail. Make sure it is recorded/tracked.
5. Send a payment of either £140 (EDC15 or SID801) or £150 (EDC16 or SID803) through the online payment page.
6. As soon as we receive your ECU, we will remap it, and send it back to you first class recorded delivery.
7. If you want to be really helpful you can include a pre paid return postage label to your address using the same postal service.
Where To Send Your ECU
Postal service ECU remaps are Handled by Vincent. He can be contacted directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please always get in touch before sending your ECU to make sure we are available to carry out the work.
Address your parcel to:
Vinny Ware, HDI Tuning Ltd, 2 Gadlas Road, Llysfaen, Conwy, LL29 8TD, Wales UK.
Email : email@example.com